By Suzanne Collins
Jennifer is known as Katniss Everdeen, the main character. Katniss is one of the few people who survived the first and second Hunger Games.
Josh is known as Peeta Mellark, and is another main character. Peeta is partners with Katniss Everdeen and they survive both Hunger Games. Katniss is a big help to Peeta.
Woody is known as Haymitch Abernathy. Haymitch is a trainer to Katniss and Peeta because of his experience in the games he knows how to help them.
Hunger Games Arena
Question and Answer
- You can't give up on people you once trusted.
- You can't give up on yourself or others in tough situations.
- If your life is being threatened it is your call weather you save yourself or try to save your team.
2) What was the best part of the novel?
- I enjoyed the whole book as a whole. One part of the book that i thought was very creative and cool was when they had the birds in the games that were programmed to say a voice of someone that the tributes love, or miss. This was a good idea because it would make the tributes distracted. This is just one specific idea I like from the book.
"Time magazine placed Catching Fire at number four on its list of the top 100 fiction books of 2009."