Job Openings at North Central ESD
Accounting Technician I- Closes 6/11/2015
The Accounting Technicians assist the Assistant Fiscal Director with ESD accounting and reporting. The Accounting Technicians are responsible for: recording of revenue and expenditure transactions, preparation and distribution of purchase orders, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting for insurance cooperatives, records management, and maintenance of equipment inventory records, payroll, and internal budgetary and accounting reports, the collection, verification and distribution of state reports to local school districts and Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).
Student Coordination Assistant- Closes 6/18/2015
The Student Coordination Assistant works with data processing staff to support school districts in the North Central Regional Information Service Center Cooperative. The cooperative provides software implementation, training and support for all aspects of the Skyward Student Management applications. This position may require limited travel to school districts and other educational related agencies.
Fiscal Coordination Assistant- Closes 6/18/2015
The Fiscal Coordination Assistant works with data processing staff to support school districts in the North Central Regional Information Service Center Cooperative. The cooperative provides software implementation, training and support for all aspects of Skyward/WESPaC Financial Management and Human Resource applications. This position may require limited travel to school districts and other educational related agencies.
Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing- Closes 6/18/2015
The Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing provides services to individual students with hearing loss within the school and home environment in addition to consultations with school staff.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired- Open Until Filled
The Teacher of the Visually Impaired provides assessment and instructional service to visually impaired children including individual student assessments, direct instruction, and consulting with school staff, parents, and outside agencies. The TVI will determine children’s eligibility for services; and ensuring compliance with local, state and federal requirements.
The mission of the North Central Educational Service District is to provide leadership and quality service in advocating innovative educational programs for children and community.
See Guide to Services on our website to learn more about services NCESD offers to schools and students.
- To develop and distribute our annual report to appropriate audiences
- To promote communication and dialogue between and among ESD's, school districts, governmental agencies, organizations, and the general public for the purpose of enhancing programs for families and children
- To advocate collaborative partnerships with all audiences involved in the welfare and service of students
- To educate and advocate elected officials, public and private organizations, and the public regarding common interests in order to promote the effectiveness of our agency
- To be a proactive leader in developing and initiating new programs for local school districts
- To provide leadership to school districts, agencies and communities by assisting in education reform activities and programs
- To provide and model best practices in all services delivered to school districts, agencies, and communities
- To establish and maintain open lines of communication with audiences interested in education
- To foster positive working relationships between and among our ESD, school districts, governmental agencies, private organizations, and the public regarding the mission and operation of the ESD
- To implement and evaluate an on-going public education and public relations program that educates audiences about ESD operations