Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending October 23, 2020
Board meets Monday
- Reopening Task Force Committee Report - Mental & Physical Health: Kathleen Barbee, Jesse Lockett, with guest presenter Dr. Elizabeth Raleigh; Finance: Tiffany Cinquemani, Kaila Fasano, Daniel Shirvanian; Governance/Operations: Lisa Coster, Peter Sibilia; Personnel/Instruction: Mary Jane Custy, Kelliann TenKate
- Superintendent’s Referendum Ad Hoc Committee Report on RFIS Exterior Facade
To view the agenda, please click here. Zoom details for the meeting are below.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,82960939859#,,,,,,0#,,506152# or +19292056099,,82960939859#,,,,,,0#,,506152#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 829 6093 9859
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kIgDBXBRI
- A/B Schedule: Cohort A, Grades K-8, will report in-person October 26 through October 30; Cohort B, Grades K-8, will learn remotely. Please click here to view our FAQ.
- Health Screening: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Menus & Meals: Please click here to view our ***UPDATED*** meal distribution schedule. November lunch menus are linked here.
- Tech Help: FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
Meal Distribution Updated Schedule (10/19/20)
Book Fair Information10/16/20
Newsletter-October 18, 2020 (10/19/2020)
Informe de Robert Hunter- October 18, 2020 (10/19/2020)
Halloween Celebration Guidance in NJ(10/13/20)
All Treat, No Trick Girl Scout Fundraiser (10/13/20)