The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 2/28/2021
This Week's Schedule
- All students are reminded to wear a mask from the time they enter the school bus and/or school grounds until the time they exit the bus and/or school grounds.
- Students will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the building.
- Students will utilize a plexiglass barrier on their desks; the barriers will be sanitized each evening.
- We will continue to encourage social distancing whenever possible.
- All parents/guardians are reminded to complete the Covid Daily Parent Form each morning.
If your General attends virtually, please remind him/her to appear on camera to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Get your photos in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites you to submit photos for consideration to be included in the yearbook. See flyer below for instructions.
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.