The Chamber Connection
Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Member Newsletter
OUR MISSION is to support and empower businesses and instill economic growth in the community.
We also pledge to support all those activities and organizations believed to be beneficial to our community.
Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce
Member Connection - Member Newsletter
By Jacob Bertram, Executive Director
The Holiday season is here! They are now playing Christmas music on the radio, people have their lights up, and Santa is getting ready to load his sleigh. The Christmas season is my favorite time of the year! Most of you are familiar with the classic movie, Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. His house decoration inspires me to avoid the mistakes Clark makes in the movie.
The Chamber wanted to give Paynesville a "Hallmark Look" this holiday season. We decorated the trees downtown along with the lights on the street poles. We would like to thank the city and Ron Mergen for helping us light up our town.
The Chamber collaborated with the Paynesville Community Service Center to present Paynesville Whobilation! We had cookie decorating, pictures with Santa, sleigh rides, fun contests, and much more! We also kicked off our Light Fight event. Make sure you vote for your favorite lights!
The link to the map is below:
Paynesville Light Fight 2021
New Chamber Member - D & D Recycling
D & D Storage and Recycling
NEW OFFICE LOCATION
Our new physical address is 795 Business 23 W
2021 Community Awards
Do you know an outstanding person in our community? Do you feel that they should be honored for who they are and the work they do? The Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce's Salute to Excellence Awards are just the thing to do that. Given each year at our Annual Banquet, these awards honor persons from the following areas.
- Business or Farmer of the Year - this award is given to a business or farmer that is succeeding due in part to their dedication in serving the Paynesville area
- Boss of the Year - this award is given to a boss that promotes a positive image of their business and the Paynesville area
- Employee of the Year - this award is given to an employee that promotes a positive image and displays a great deal of customer service for their employer
- Outstanding Community Service - this award is given to a person who dedicates and volunteers much of their time to civic, religious or educational services in the Paynesville area
- Outstanding Young Person - this award is given to a young person who stands out from the crowd and is a great example to all young people
- Lending Hand Award - this award is given to an individual or group that dedicates their time to help with various projects around the Paynesville area
Joke of the Month! :)
Thank You - 2021 Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Members!
Amundson & Johnson PA
Anderson Building Movers
Anfinson Thompson & Co.
Arnold's of St. Martin, INC
B&S Excavating INC
Bertram Asphalt Company, INC
Bonnema Runke Stern Inc.
Bork Lumber & Steel, INC
Bug-Bee Hive Resort
Central MN Credit Union
Central MN Insurance Agency
Cork & Bottle on James
Crystal Hills Assembly
D & D Storage and Recycling
Daniel-Anderson Funeral Home
Dombrovski Insurance Agency LLC
Education MN - Paynesville Area
Factory Home Center
Falcon National Bank
Farm Bureau Financial Services
Firehouse Coffee CO & Salon 227
Fischer Laser Eye Center
Gilk Plumbing, Heating & A/C LLC
Insight Eye Care
Koronis Hills Golf Club
Koronis Lake Association
Koronis Night Owls
Lamb Labor Services INC.
Lieser Insurance Agency
Life Season's Professional Counseling, LLC
MAG Wealth Management
Midwest Machinery Co
Mr. Wally Thyen
Nelson Plastics, INC
Patrick Flanders Realty
Paynesville Area Community Foundation
Paynesville Chevrolet Buick
Paynesville Chiropractic Clinic, P.A.
Paynesville Fleet Supply
Paynesville Green Roof Area Center
Paynesville Inn & Suites
Paynesville Motor & Transfer
Paynesville Mutual Insurance Co
PJ's TV Appliance
Queen Bee Bar & Grill
Recovery Center LLC
SCHLANGDADDY PARTY BUS
Snap Fitness - Paynesville
State Farm Insurance - Melissa Radel
Ted's RV Land
Vinny Spade Games
West Central Sanitation
Xcel Energy - Mark Osendorf
Board of Directors
It is our Pleasure serving you as your current Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- President: Tami Stanger - CentraCare
- Vice President: Donna Potter - Teal's Market
- Treasurer: Matt Dickhausen - Paynesville Community Ed
- Secretary/Media: Kayla Loesch - MAG Wealth Managment
- Royalty Coordinator: Maia Rue - BugBee Hive Resort and Jesseca Engen - Casey's
- Director: OPEN
- Director: Katy Westlund - Vinny Spade Games
- High School Representative: Jessica Miller
- High School Representative: Abby Thompson
- Executive Director: Jacob Bertram - Dombrovski Insurance Agency