Salemburg Media Center
1st 9 Weeks (August 26-October 29, 2013)
- Tuesday, September 3 - Team D
- Wednesday, September 4 - Team A
- Thursday, September 5 - Team B
- Friday, September 6 - Team C
Following Orientation, students will have the opportunity to check out books.
Media Passes & Open Circulation
Beginning Monday, September 9, the Media Center will be available for Open Circulation every morning 8:00-9:30.
One pass per student please!! Do not send more than 2 students at a time.
- If you have several students or if your entire class needs to exchange books...an adult may bring them to the Media Center for a quick book exchange. The adult must remain with the students while they are in the Media Center.
- Students coming to the Media Center without a pass will be sent back to class.
During the All Day Open Circulation times, the Media Center will be available 8:00-12:00 and 12:35-2:30.
If you would like to schedule a time for your class or a small group to come to the Media Center for a special lesson, work on a project, etc., please stop by to schedule a time with me.
- Aug 26-30 - No Classes
- Sept 3-6 - Media Orientation
- Sept 9 - Morning Open Circulation begins (8:15-9:30)
- Sept 9-13 - Classes
(All Day Open Circulation - Wed Sept 11)
- Sept 16 - Accelerated Reader begins
- Sept 16-20 - Open Circulation week
- Sept 23-27 - Classes
(All Day Open Circulation - Mon Sept 23)
- Sept 30-Oct 4 - Open Circulation week
- Oct 7-11 - Classes
(All Day Open Circulation - Wed Oct 9)
- Oct 14-18 - Open Circulation week
- Oct 21-25 - Classes
(All Day Open Circulation - Mon Oct 21)
- Oct 28-Nov 1 - Open Circulation week