Virtual Learning - Knights' Banner
September 9, 2020
Return to Learn Update - Virtual Learning
The Moran Return to Learn Plan is attached HERE so that you can review how the teachers and staff here will welcome back students in a safe environment. (Please note that the building will still remain closed to visitors and public until a time TBD.)
NEW DETAILED INFORMATION on our Virtual Learning experience is shown in the graphics below. These graphics describe the three live sessions virtual students will have with their teacher and also how asynchronous work will fit into their schedule.
Additionally shared below, there are PHM produced videos highlighting our transportation & safety protocols, cafeteria safety precautions, and custodial cleaning protocols.
Once you have reviewed that plan, it is imperative that you complete the questionnaire (survey) for EACH child that attends Moran. Important things to note:
- If you have already completed this questionnaire, you do NOT need to do it again.
- If you have not completed it, please do so ASAP.
- If you you wish to CHANGE your response, please EMAIL us directly to indicate that change. Email: Lisa Russell (email@example.com), Martha Hilfman (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Sherry Klosinski (email@example.com)
- We would greatly appreciate you completing this questionnaire before Friday, September 11th.
- In this questionnaire, you will indicate your desired choice for instruction: VIRTUAL or FACE-TO-FACE.
Please remember that on Thursday & Friday, September 10th & 11th, students' virtual learning will be in a more eLearning format with only 1 brief check-in with students each morning at 8:45 am. The rest of the day will be recorded lessons with activities and/or assignments. This is to allow our teachers time to prepare their rooms for students on Monday.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or the school office. I will send out another newsletter on Friday with details about Monday's return!