An Interview with Mrs. Crain
By: Skylar West
The amazing Mrs. Crain
Mrs. Crain got her Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry at Abliene Christian University (ACU).
Mrs.Crain began teaching at Everman High School, then went to North Crowley HIgh School, then went to Pikes Peak Christian School, then came to Haltom High School.
Observation of the classroom
- Chemistry (10) but some grade levels change
- Small class
- Pink classroom
- Quiet but talks a lot
- Lots of labels in the classroom
- Has CHAMPS listed in classroom
- Passes out worksheets
- Helps students with questions that they have
- Reads over the board
- Independent work
- Tells students to turn in assignments
- Takes roll
- Went over CHAMPS
- goes over notebook table of contents
- goes over assignments and homework
- 50-60 hours a week
- "Not being able to control what happens to the kids outside of school."
- "Being a piece of the puzzle that makes up what someone is."