ARE YOU READY?
Only one night of sleep left!
You have just over 24 hours to get ready!
-Get lots of rest before hand, as we'll be standing all night long.
-Drink lots of water before and during the event.
-Wear comfortable shoes!
-Dress up in your color team.. from head to toe!
-Eat dinner before you arrive to HootaThon!
-Be prepared to STAND for 12 hours. Sitting is NOT allowed at HootaThon.
USING SOCIAL MEDIA? BE SURE TO TAG US @HootaThon OR # US WITH #HootaThon2013 <--- The official hashtag of our Dance Marathon!
HAVE YOU CHECKED IN YET?
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
YOU STILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET DONATIONS! A DONATION OF ANY SIZE IS A DONATION THAT SAVES LIVES! #FTK
GET THOSE DONATIONS!
Here are so gifts you'll receive by reaching certain fundraising goals:
- $50 - a bandada in the color of your team,
- $100 - HootaThon sunglasses in the color of your team
- $200 - HootaThon fanny pack (they are more useful than you think!)
- $250 - placed in a raffle to win Baker Dave goodies and a chance to attend a Men's Basketball Practice Session
- $500 - placed in a raffle to win Temple Merchandise
- $750 - placed in a raffle to win Philadelphia Phillies Merchandise
- $1,000 - placed in a raffle to win Philadelphia Flyers Merchandise
Every time you reach a new raffle level, you are placed in that one as well as the ones below it. The hint is, the more money you raise, the less people in the raffle, so the higher the chance you'll have! But most importantly, the more you raise, the more lives you save!