Mrs. Richardson and Mr. Earnest's Kindergarten Class
September 8 - 11, 2015
Academic Parent Teacher Team - APTT Be sure to send in your reservation.
In the meeting I will share with you your child's progress and go over ways you can help them at home. I am looking forward to sharing with you all the exciting things we are doing in class
Our Shape Museum is taking Shape!!
We Are Going Camping!
Please fill out permission forms that are coming home today. Without this permission form, your child will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
To ensure a successful experience for your child, please consider donating one of the following items:
- Large Hersey Chocolate Bars
- 1 Bag of Large Marshmallows
- 1 Box of graham crackers
Also, If you would like to volunteer for this project please let me know. We will need volunteers from 12:15 to 1:30 only. It's going to be a great time, I hope you can join us to help out.
Meet some of our classmates
Dazarus is having a great time learning new things in kindergarten. He enjoys playing with his friends at recess. He works very hard and is always interested in whatever it is we are studying.
Valerie is always quick with a smile. Her favorite past time activities are singing, dancing, and playing with her two dogs Randy and Freddie. In school she likes to do Reading Eggs on the computer and practice her new skill of reading.
Jackson's favorite toys are Legos and Skylanders. He loves to build things and collect Skylanders. In school he enjoys learning to read and playing with his new friends. Like most kindergarteners, he loves pizza.
What's going on in class?
- k, c, n, t, i, a, m, e, l, o,g, h, y, s, w, b, u
- like, can, to, I, a, me, the, my, is
- Writing numbers to 10,
- Counting objects to 10,
- 3D shapes: cone, cylinder, sphere, cube
Field Trips, Meetings, and Activities
- APTT Meeting, Sept 15th
- Mid-term Reports, Sept 16th
- Camp Day Sept. 17
- Careers in Our Community, Field Trip to Newnan, Sept 29th
- Farm Breakfast, October 8th
Whats going on at Ruth Hill?
- 8-18 FERST Foundation Coin Drive
- 8th, Tuesday, FERST Foundation Hat Day
- 8th, Tuesday, Stevie B's Spirit Night
- 10th Thursday, FERST Foundation Glasses Day
- 11-25 Domino's Pizza Card Fundraiser
- 14th, Monday, Grandparent's Lunch
- 14-18 Book Fair Week
- 15th, Tuesday, APTT Meeting 5:30-7:30
- 16th, Wednesday, FERST Foundation Hat Day
- 16th, Wednesday, Progress Reports Issued
- 18th, Friday, FERST Foundation PJ Day
- 22nd, Tuesday, DQ Spirit Night
- 23rd, Wednesday, Parent Portal Information Night, 5:30
- 24th, Thursday, Parent Volunteer Class, 9:00 & 5:00
- 25th, Friday, Fall Picture Day
- 29th, Tuesday, Parent Input Meeting for Title Documents, 6:30
Mrs. Richardson's Golden Apples
- Wryson, Romel, Elizabeth, Andreveon, Evelyn, John, Jackson, Valerie, Destiny, Khairi
These students made a perfect score on their Sight Word Spelling Test:
- Wryson, Evelyn, Destiny, Michael, Brianna
These students made a perfect score on their 2D and 3D Shape Test:
- Wryson, Elizabeth, Andreveon, Evelyn, Jackson, Valerie, Khairi, Michael, Brianna, and Tedrin
Congratulations to all of my Golden Apples