Mega Regional Speakers
Thank You for Sharing Your Knowledge!
Speaker Information Form
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm at Mega-Regional. We have three types of presenters this year:
- Come up with five thought provoking questions for your topic.
- Facilitate the panel sessions by asking questions of the panel and keeping the session on topic.
- Share the questions you will ask with your panel by Jan.18th. Connect with them via Facebook!
- Fill out the form below in this email to submit your bio and headshot for our website no later than Monday, Jan. 18th.
Print the questions and bring them with you.
- Read the questions you get from your panel facilitator and come up with detailed responses that will be helpful to our audience.
- Your facilitator will ask you questions and you will take turns sharing your knowledge! This is a relaxed and fun format!
- You also need to fill out the form below in this email to submit your bio and headshot for website no later than Monday, Jan. 18th.
- You have a 40 minute session to share your knowledge and expertise on your topic. Many speakers do power points or have some sort of visual.
- Please fill out the form below in this email to submit your workshop information, bio and headshot for our website no later than Monday, Jan. 18th.
How Long is the Panel or Workshop?
Questions from the Audience: If you have a workshop, please present to the end of the 40 minutes. Leaving a few minutes at the end for questions is fine, but remember you were asked to speak because we want to learn from YOU! We do not recommend allowing questions during your actual presentation. Do your presentation and THEN allow for questions. Allowing questions from the audience during your presentation will quickly derail your workshop!
Patty joined UBAM in 2008 as a hobby and to keep up with her book addiction. In the past four years Patty has earned a seat in The President’s Club. She has earned 4 trips and numerous national awards including Team Leader of the Year Honorable Mention and #2 in Personal Recruiting. What Patty enjoys most about this business is setting and achieving her goals and meeting lots of new people!
For Workshop Speakers Only
Example Title for Workshop Speakers
Example Description for Workshop Speakers
Home Shows are an important nutrient your business needs to grow big! If you struggle with having consistent home shows on your calendar or are new to this business, this workshop is your best diet! Mary will show you several different methods to book shows, and how to intentionally plan your month so that your business always has a steady diet of home shows.