Science Camp 2017
Science Camp Dates/Forms
Science Camp: September 26 - 29, 2017
Cost: $ 360.00 ( Check payable to Merryhill School )
Instructions to Proceed:
1. Come to the Orientation @ Merryhill School (Science lab) on Monday, May 8th at 8:00 am.
A representative from the Camp will be there to answer your questions.
2. Sign all required forms and return it with a check payable to Merryhill School by Thursday, August 31st.
The last day to withdraw to get the entire amount back is Friday, September 8th.
Forms to be signed by Parents/Students : Please click on the link below, sign all required forms, print them out, fill it in and return.
Page 2 Behavior Agreement Contract
Page 4 Health History & Consent Form
Page 6 Liability Waiver
Page 7 Climbing Tower & High Ropes Waiver
Page 8 Medicine Intake ( only if applicable) Hand it over to me the day we leave.
Page 9 Restricted Dietary Sheet ( only if applicable)
Student Souvenir order form: optional If your child wants to order, please include the amount in your check.
Master Souvenir form/Financial Assistance form: This does not apply to you.
3. Look out for important emails from me.
What to bring to camp:
+ a sleeping bag and a small pillow or a bed sheet, a small blanket and a small pillow to put over the bed that the camp will provide.
+ a small duffel bag or a small carry-on suitcase to hold all personal items such as clothes, underwear, tennis shoes, toiletries. Please note: your child is attending camp only for three nights and four days.
+ A disposal camera ONLY (optional)
What not to bring to camp:
+ no electronic devices (phones, ipads etc) - these devices are not allowed to take pictures
+ no food of any sort to bring the camp. The YMCA camp will provide all meals including snacks and beverages.
What I need to know - please inform me:
+ If your child can't swim or doesn't want to swim
+ If your child is on a special medication.(Sign the medication form and put it in with the medication in a ziploc bag labeled with your child's name) . Please hand it over to me the day we leave.
+ Special diets/ food allergies
+ Any other issues that are important
Also, take a few minutes to read these reminders...
1. Please make sure to look at the " What to bring to the Camp" list in the packet that we provided or on the camp www.ymcacampcampbell.org
2. If you have any questions or concerns about your child, please email me ASAP.
3. The children will be leaving on Tuesday, September 26th at 8:45am and coming back on Friday September 29th at 1:30 - 2:00 pm. Please make sure that your child is in school at the normal time (8:00 am) on Tuesday.
4. You can pick up your child at 1:30 - 2:00 pm on Friday. If your child is not picked up by 2:00 pm, please make sure to drop off their lunch on that day.
5.Label all other belongings as well.
As always, let me know if you have any questions @ email@example.com