In Home Cat Care Needed
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Affordable, Caring, and Compassionate Overnight Sitter Needed for a Great Cat: My Home or Yours
Services must include:
- Overnight stays preferred. She has never slept alone in her entire life.
- At least two walks per day (Yes, the cat walks on a leash like a dog), OR supervised outdoor playtime in a fenced-in yard twice per day. She normally goes once before I go to work in the morning and once after I get home in the afternoon/evening.
- Clean the litter box once daily.
- Provide playtime, comfort, and company.
- Feedings: I will provide all food. Her first feeding is in the morning when I wake up. She gets a portioned combination of wet and dry food. Her second feeding is usually when I get home from work, around 4:30-5:00. Again, she gets a portioned combination of wet and dry food.
- Provide fresh drinking water daily.
- Daily text message updates. I've never hired a sitter that I didn't already know, and I am SO nervous about it! Texting me at least once a day will go a long way toward making me feel better about it and reassuring me that all is well!
Maggie is up-to-date on all vaccinations, as well as flea/tick/heartworm preventative.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please message me with your daily/nightly and/or weekly rates and availability. Please specify whether you would want to provide care in my home or yours. If you would want to provide care in your own home, please describe your home environment.
I would like to arrange a meet and greet with you and my cat before making a final decision as to who I would like to hire. I am really hoping to find someone I can turn to again and again during vacations and travel time.