Friends Magazine Newsletter
In our March/April Newsletter, boy do we have a lot!!! We will have Mary Grace and President, YouTube Videos/Channels, and even a Recipe Section (Cook Corner) that we will now be adding to our newsletters! Apart from that, we also have our normal information. Enjoy!
- Charlie Bit My Finger
- Sweet Brown
- I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2013
- Cute Girls Hairstyles -- recommended (Tutorials for Girls' Hairstyles)
- Rainbow Dash Tardis (Random Videos)
- Brooklyn and Bailey -- recommended (Tutorials, Random)
- Bethany Mota (Tutorials)
- Show Me Cute -- recommended (Tutorials)
- Lilith Moon (Tutorials for Womens' Hairstyles)
Hopefully you enjoy these videos/channels as much as we do!
Chunky Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (makes about 16 servings)
What you'll need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Another cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 more eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Let's Get Started!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Combine cream cheese with 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg in a mixing bowl; beat until smooth. Stir 1 cup of the chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn the heat off, and set a heatproof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl, combine butter with the remaining cup of chocolate chips; stir until just melted and blended together. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 2 eggs, then sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into chocolate until evenly blended.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture (this doesn't need to completely cover the cream cheese layer). Using a knife, swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and edges pull away from sides of the pan. Cool thoroughly. Cut into 12 to 16 squares. Store in the refrigerator or freeze.
Courtesy of www.allrecipes.com.
Mary Grace and President
Remember that sad email that we sent out to you saying that Mary Grace Lorino could not be Friends Magazine President anymore? Well, good news for the people waiting to be President!
If you are one of those people, all you have to do is send an email with the subject:
I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. In the email, you can say what you’re good at, and what you want to do better with Friends Magazine. We will choose which we think has the best email, and that lucky person will be President! Once you’re President, we will send you all of the information for the job. Email us by May 1st. Good luck!
Still in the Loop?
Once again, if you haven't already, please read the following information:
Still in the Loop?
Please answer these questions thoughtfully and honestly below. Email the answers- completely filled out. This survey gives us some information to see who still participates in our Fan Club for Friends Magazine. If you don’t reply, we will assume that you don’t participate with us anymore. The deadline is May 1st. Thanks!
· Do you feel that we offer a lot in our Fan Club?
· If not, what more do you think we should do?
· Do you read the newsletters?
· Do you offer input and ideas in to Friends Magazine?
· Have you invited any friends to join the Fan Club?
· Have you seen the actual Friends Magazine?
Have a friend that you want to invite to join Friends Magazine?
Friends Magazine Blog
A thanks to Ann Inskeep for making the blog possible.