The Great Beginning
Delaware was the first of the 13 colonies
The colony of Delaware was first settled by the Swedish, the Finns, and the Dutch in 1664, to create an agricultural and fur-trading colony.
geography and climate
- Delaware was a flat lowland, an Atlantic coastal plain, its southern boundary is swampland, has fertile soil and land that was suited to farming.
- The climate in Delaware is mild with warm summers and mild winters that were good for agriculture .
- No specific, primary religion
- Religious freedom for Quakers, Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, and others.
Proprietary Colony - all land belonged to the king
- Slavery was permitted in the colony of Delaware, since its earlier roots as a Dutch colony.
- The first slave to step foot on Delaware was known as Anthony.
- Glass Blowers
- indigo dye
- Large blocks of iron
wilmington is one of delaware's major cities
main foods eaten
Anthem of Delaware USA
3-year-old Mateo Makes His Case for Cupcakes: "Linda, honey, just listen."
Proving the Illuminati is Real!
Brane Games: What Color is the Dress?
How To Act Like Your Favorite Actors
Ari Goldwag Am Echad - One Nation - Official Music Video ארי גולדוואג - עם אחד - קליפ הרשמי