Money, money, money!
With Kelsey Cheney
Want to save money?
Tips on saving money
Well then, you should put your money in a CD or a savings bond.
- By putting your money in one of these, you would get a .003%-3.5% return rate.
Do you just want to keep your money safe?
If it doesn't mater whether or not you make money of of your preexisting money, then I recommend putting your money into a savings account or a checking account.
- These have a very low return rate.
Also, do you want to be able to have complete access to your money?
Then you should put your money in a savings or checking account.
- These have the most liquidity when it comes to saving money.
If you don't care that you have easy access to it or not...
Then a savings bond or CD is the right choice for you.
- These options have a low liquidity.
Want to invest your money?
Then you are at the right place! Now only if you are up for a thrill should you invest your money.
The most common type of investing is investing in stock.
- Investing in stock means that you are buying shares of ownership in a company/corporation. Doing this, you are putting your money in a pretty high risk. Also, the liquidity in investing in stocks is about neutral. A bonus in buying stock is there is high return rate, up to about 11%.
Another way you could invest your money is in property.
- The return rate is very high, but so is the risk. A negative about this is the liquidity is very low, meaning it is hard to access your money.
Gold is very rare and a great item to invest your money in.
- The risk in investing it in gold is about neutral to high. The return rate is exceptionally high. A downside though is the liquidity, just like investing in property, the accessibility to your money is very low.
Investing In Stock
Investing In Property
Liquidity: Very low
Investing In Gold
Return: High and Low