Special Education News Update
November 30, 2015
I hope you had a wonderful holiday break spent with friends and family!
Richland Speech Therapy
- Stacy Robbins will be shifting back over to Richland Elementary to the cover speech caseload there.
KRESA Hearing Screening/ Evaluation Request
- Please DO NOT put Full Time Special Education/Full Time General Education on the notice page as options considered (unless you truly did consider those as options)
Personal Care/Low Incidence Page of IEP
- If this page does not apply to your student, remove it from the IEP
- Go to Set Document, Sections, uncheck that page, Accept
Medicaid Letter/Notice in Tienet:
- Scan and email signed Medicaid Form (initials and transfers from out of county) to Diane Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not upload to Tienet yourself.
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- December 3-4 Exams/Records Day
- December 7 - 2nd Trimester Begins
- Progress Reports Due Dec 8
- December 21- Jan 1, 2016 - Winter Break (All IEPs due in by December 17, 2015)
- January 13, 2016 PLC
- February 4-5, 2016 Parent/Teacher Conferences
- February 17, 2016 PLC
- March 17-18, 2016 Exams/Records Day
- March 21, 2016 3rd Trimester Begins