Department Of Education
A Cabinet Department
No Child Left Behind, Elementary and Secondary Education Act, National Indian Education Association
About Dep O Edu
- Increase the global competencies of all U.S. students, including those from traditionally disadvantaged groups.
- Enhance federal, state and local education policy and practice applying lessons learned from other countries to drive excellence and innovation in the U.S. and abroad.
- Advance U.S. international priorities in strategically important countries through active education diplomacy.
- Promote student achievement
- Guarantee equal education and prohibiting discrimination