Annual Physical Fitness Test (APFT)
APFT - TRAINING DAY©
What: APFT - TRAINING DAY©When: 2nd Tuesday of each monthTime: Now available at two times, 07:00-08:15 & 16:00 - 17:15Where: Meet outside of the South Building Lower Level (overpass near daycare)Our schedule will be tight so please be on time. If you are late or miss a portion, you will have to wait until the following month to complete. Join us for your official APFT, for a fun workout, or just use this as a TRAINING DAY for your upcoming APFT!After July 2013, organized APFT events at CMS will switch from monthly to quarterlyMonthly Schedule (2nd Tuesday): 14 May 201311 June 201309 July 2013Contact LT Gregory Dawson with any questions or to confirm your attendance at email@example.com. If attending, please confirm your attendance by the COB Monday, the day before the scheduled TRAINING DAY. See schedule above for details. Thank you.
What To Bring:
- PHS shirts - optional (sweatshirt if needed), along with other proper workout clothing/sneakers
- Water bottle
- APFT form – Officers should have their names and pertinent information on their APFT forms prior to APFT - TRAINING DAY©
- Review APFT Standards – Officers should be aware of proper technique of each required exercise.
- Mats - Officers should bring their own mats if needed for push-ups/sit-ups/side-bridges
- Reflective gear for night time running