Week Six (October 3rd - October 9th):
- Priority Registration for Members
- Beach Week for Pre-K Classes
- Bring-A-Friend Week (Pre-K Classes)
- Open Registration for Fall 2 Session
- Last Day of Fall 1 Session
Monday, October 24th:
- First Day of Fall 2 Session
Monday, November 21st - Sunday, November 27th:
- No Rec Classes - Thanksgiving Break
- 9th Annual Justin Springs Invitational
- Last Day of Fall 2 Session
The Fall 2 Session schedule can be viewed here.
Priority registration opened Monday, October 3rd and offers an opportunity for current members to register for their preferred classes before registration opens to the public.
You can participate as long as your membership is current, regardless of whether you are currently enrolled in a class. Register in person, over the phone or by emailing Ashley or Ian. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
Priority registration reserves your child's spot in a class. Tuition will be billed on October 30th.
Public registration will begin October 10th.
New Class for Children with Special Needs
CGA’s Young Athletes program is our gymnastics take on the already awesome Special Olympics Young Athletes program. This parent-child interactive program will be open to children ages 3-6 with special needs including developmental and physical disabilities.
More information about the class can be found here.
10th Annual Justin Spring Invitational
More information on the JSI can be found here.