RadiumOne's Agency Warrior Dash
9:00am - 10:15am Complete check in at registration
You'll need your photo ID and participant waver initialed and signed.
At check in you'll receive your registration packet which includes race bib with safety pins, chip timer, t-shirt, and Warrior helmet.
10:15am Meet at race entrance.
10:30am Race time
Show us what you’ve got.
After the race - Drinks and Drumsticks.
You’ll receive one free drink as a participant of the race, but RadiumOne will cover any additional drinks that you’d like.
Questions: Don't hesitate to reach out to Beth Dressman with any concerns or questions. Beth's cell: (248) 494-0468, email: email@example.com.
What to bring to the race:
- Your photo ID
- Completed race waiver
- $10 cash for parking (Provided by RadiumOne)
- Appropriate footware is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy
- Change of clothes if you don't want to go home muddy
What to leave at home:
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No REAL Warrior weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
Gear check will be available for racers to check their items during the race (like a coat check). Feel free to leave your keys, t-shirt, helmet and all those items you don't want to carry with you during the race.
After tackling the Battleground, there will be a Warrior Wash on site to rinse muddy Warriors off.
The Warrior Dash gladly welcomes spectators and friends to join the festival at no additional cost.