Diane Flatland Scholarship
Diane Flatland was the Respiratory Care Program Chair for over 33 years. She has a love for the profession and the continued success of the ACC program. She has established a scholarship to fund a student's tuition and books for the 2nd through final semester of the program as long as a 3.0 GPA is maintained.
Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Currently enrolled in the first semester of the Respiratory Program
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0 including the first semester respiratory courses.
- A personal statement of career goals and financial need.
- Complete the ACC general scholarship application
- Your transcript will be pulled once all grades for the semester have been submitted.
Students receiving VA or WIA benefits are not eligible to apply.