Bagdad's Week at a Glance
December 15 - 19
Habit of the Week: Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
- I set goals and follow through.
- I solve problems and use thinking to organize information.
- I am a good self manager.
- I am confident.
- I use good oral and written communication skills.
Monday, December 15
- 7:25 - 8:00 Kinder & 3rd PRRR Assembly
- 3:00 Tutoring
- Science Module Assessment Window opens until January 9
Tuesday, December 16
- Kinder - 5th PLC during your conference time
- 3:10 - 4:00 ALT Meeting
- All DB1 data due in AWARE
- Kinder - Preview Unit 4
- 1st - Preview Unit 4
- 2nd - Analyze Unit 3 Post Assessment
- 3rd - Analyze Unit 3 Post Assessment
- 4th - Analyze Unit 3 Post Assessment
- 5th - Analyze Unit 3 Post Assessment
Wednesday, December 17
- Faculty Lunch provided by Office Staff in Lounge
- 3:10 - 4:00 Faculty Meeting - Restorative Justice / Leader in Me
Thursday, December 18
- 8:30 Holiday Show in MPR
- 8:00 - 3:00 Christmas Cookie Exchange and Hot Cocoa in Rm. 307 (See link below)
- 3:10 PRRR Meeting
Friday, December 19
- Bennett & Duran at ECT/SCT Meeting
- Have Science Modules outside workroom before you leave for Winter Break!
- Reading and Math SMART Goals must be completed in Google Docs before you leave for Winter Break!
- Please take the Bridges Survey below by today!!
Saturday, December 20 - Sunday, January 4
- Winter Break!!
- December 20 - Happy Birthday to Me! (LOL)
- December 23 - Happy Birthday Lis Shanks!!
- December 26 - Happy Birthday Cynthia Kincaid!!
- December 27 - Happy Birthday Shauna Cotton!!
- December 28 - Happy Birthday Mariah Hernandez!!
Below is a link to the shared Bagdad Cookbook. If you haven't done so already, please put your recipe from the Thanksgiving Luncheon and/or the Cookie Exchange in the shared folder!
Want to do some Co-Teaching with me? Want to observe another colleague? Want feedback on a lesson? Sign up on the link below!
Gaylann Speegle is available from 7:50 - 8:25 to do a literacy lesson in your classroom. Please sign up on the link below if you are interested. She is also willing to help with Daily 5, Writer's Workshop or Guided Reading!
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information.