Important Items for Planet Dixon
Mrs. Dixon's 3rd Grade Classroom
All parents, please make sure I have the following signed and returned by Friday. Thank you!!
- Green SMUSD Annual Notification signature page (parent and student signed)- very important! Here is the link to accessing the documents so you know what you're signing: http://smusd.org/Page/14490
- Photo Permission slip for Donor's Choose (My project for 3 iPads in our class was funded by generous donations from donorschoose.org. I now need to compile a thank you package with some pictures of how we're using them)
- BYOD (Bring your own device) permission slip if interested (more info coming, just wanting to get a general idea if our class will pilot)
- Class Dojo- make sure to sign up! See below.
SEES 3rd Grade Back to School NIght Presentation
Important! Please read! Click here.
Mrs. Dixon's Class Presentation
Important, please read if you did not attend BTSN! Click here.
Communication between School and Home: Class Dojo has gotten better!!
Parents who have not signed up, please do so by following the directions on the Class Dojo permission slip in BTSN packet. If you need another one, please let me know.
This will be an important communication between school and home and great way to send out quick reminders. (Eventually after all the BTS craziness, I'll only be emailing a newsletter on Fridays...sorry about all the emails ;)
Mrs. Dixon's Class Volunteers
Important: All SEES room volunteers must attend a meeting before they work with students. The first meeting is this Friday right after Flag Salute. Please try to make it so you can start working with students asap :)
- Flag Salute this Friday! Students wear black (all 3rd grade) for our Olympic themed A.R. Kickoff celebration!
- Wednesdays are college days- wear your favorite college shirt!
- No School Monday- Happy Labor Day!
- Tuesday is our first library day! This Tuesday students will line up at our classroom in a.m. and we will walk right over. Every Tuesday after, students need to set backpacks at classroom before bell and at bell, line up quickly and quietly outside of library so we don't miss any of our precious library time.
- 3rd Grade Binder Project- Due next Friday 11th- Please see link for directions (students have paper copy as well)
Follow Mrs. Dixon's Classroom on Facebook!
NOTE: I will never post students' names and only include pictures of students' faces with parent permission (see Acceptable Use parent permission slip).
Not to worry if you don't have a Facebook account- we will highlight our learning in our weekly Friday enewsletters as well.