The CityLab Connect
Week of February 6th, 2023
A Message from the Principal
Welcome back from the ice days! The students seemed happy to be back on Monday and were engaged in their lessons. If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s progress or grades please reach out to the teachers or the Assistant Principals. Please make note of the Parent University offerings we have for families this Spring!
It is an honor and privilege to work with your students!!
My door is always open for any concern or feedback!
Please have your student bring their district issued laptop and charger everyday!
Schedule for week of 2/6
Monday, Feb. 6th- A Day
Tuesday, Feb. 7th-B Day
Wednesday, Feb. 8th-C Day
Thursday, Feb. 9th-A Day, A Day Clubs
Friday, Feb. 10th-B Day, B Day Clubs
2/20-No School in honor of President's Day
2/24-Senior Lock In
2/25-Career Expo (see below)
3/4-Parent University (see below)
CItyLab's 1st annual Parent University
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.