Frustrated Over Flaws?
Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Did You Know?
1% of Americans are diagnosed with Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) but many more people have it. They just don't get help, or don't realize that they have BDD.
Source: Everyday Health
Are You Experiencing....
- Frequent cosmetic procedures
- Wearing excessive makeup
- Thinking that you are ugly
- Always thinking about your flaws
- Wanting to avoid social situations because of the way you look
- Feeling the need to stay housebound
- Always seeking reassurance about your appearance from others
- Excessive grooming of yourself? (Hair plucking, skin picking)
- Frequent examination in a mirror
- Avoiding mirrors
- Refusing to appear in pictures
If so, you may have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Michael Jackson also had BDD. Your not alone!
Many physicians believe that Michael Jackson suffered from BDD. Michael Jackson is known by almost everyone in America, he is one of the biggest pop stars in history. He is known to have had so much cosmetic surgery which is one of the main symptoms of BDD. Also, he was in denial from some of his cosmetic surgeries which is another sign of BDD. His suddenly light skin and skinny face, didn't just happen over night. Michael Jackson had BDD, so he was insecure about the way he looked, and always had surgeries to try to fix them.
If you think you might have BDD, call Timberline Knolls immediately. They can answer all of your questions.
You can reach them by email by visiting the website, if you would rather communicate through e-mail.