TechTools for Teachers
- Forms can be used to collect data for a variety of reason
- Click “New”, then “Form”
- Create title and select theme (you can change this later!)
- Add a description if desired
- Enter in Questions- Select type of response and whether item is required
- To preview the form, click on “View live form”
- To designate where responses are collected, click on “Choose response destination”
- Go to infuselearning.com
- Sign up - its free!
- Log in as a teacher.
- Create a quiz - like a long test that you would give the whole class.
- You can also have live questions where you ask the question and click on the question type.
- The data is saved as a spreadsheet.
- Using a video, add information to it so that students are interactive.
- Here is an example.
- Online bookmarks
- Has icons for each tile
- Share many links with students
- Keep subjects organized for you - set it as homepage
- Focus research
- Non-fiction current events
- You can change the reading level
- Reading articles is free, to assign quizzes and see their results you need a pro account.
Copyright 2014 Region 7 Education Service Center. All rights reserved