How to Stay Safe Online
'Your digital world'
Are you really safe?
Think before you type!
Dos and Don'ts
- Always think before you type; are you going to hurt someone? Are you putting yourself at risk?
- Never share your personal information online,
- Do not accept friend requests/follow requests from people you do not know,
- Never state your location or your bank account details
- Never post irrelevant or inappropriate pictures, since they may be seen by future employers.
What is it?
Biometric scanner- a device used to identify a person's features. A fingerprint scanner is an example of this. It is good to have a biometric scanner as well as a password, since there is only one you, and no two fingerprints are the same.
Encryption- is the transfer of electronic data into another form
Forensic Computing-This is the application and analysis and reporting on digital data legally