John D. Rockefeller
John Davison Rockefeller Sr.
- Born on July 8, 1839 in Richford New York
- Possesses genius business tactics to take out competion
Objective: To become the CEO of Saudi Aramco, the largest oil industry, producing 12.5 million barrels of oil a day.
Standard Oil CEO
- Directed the Standard Oil Co, the largest oil company of it's time
- Controlled all oil production in the U.S.
- Received the title of first billionaire in the world
- Donated more than $550,000,000 USD to Charity
- Created numerous charity organizations as listed below
- Created the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research. Made many breakthroughs in medical science.
- Founded the Rockefeller Foundation
- Assembled the General Education Board
- Created a wholesale grain and grocery business with Maurice B. Clark for six years
- Worked at a merchant firm in Cleveland as a bookkeeper for three and a half years
- Maurice B. Clark, business partner at grocery business
- Hewitt and Tuttle, merchant firm where I worked at
- William Rockefeller, my brother who helped me start Standard Oil Co