For sale now for $200
- The first telephone call occurred on March 10, 1876.
- Three years alter after the telephone was invented over 49,000 phones were being used.
- American Telegraph and Telephone Company is now called AT&T.
- Alexander Graham Bell helped important work in communication for the deaf and held more than 18 patents.
- Alexander Graham Bell was born on March 3, 1847.
- He died on August 2, 1922.
Their was two inventors of the telephone Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Watson. The telephone was a success in the late 19th century. The first words to be heard on a telephone were between Watson and Bell and they were "Watson, come here! I want to see you!.
Recordings made by Alexander Graham Bell Heard for the First Time