Chloe + Isabel by Tausha
Let me introduce myself,
My name is Tausha Kutcher Kordisch and I just recently moved to Lake Charles with my family from the New Orleans area where we lived for 5 years. We have traveled around a bit, living in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Iowa, where i am originally from. I am a mother of two, a former educator, an artist and now a stylist and small business owner! I currently have an online boutique where I sell Chloe+Isabel jewelry and hair accessories, but to promote the boutique and product, I prefer having popup events and creating business partnerships- which leads me to you! I am very interested in partnering with you to sell my products, promote your business and get you some free goodies!
Here is how it could look:
- I set up a small table display in your business for a few hours / days to share my products and take customer orders.
- You suggest to your clients that they look at the products. (The more we sell at the event, the more freebees you get.)
- I promote the event on my social media sites with your business information. You have the option of doing the same.
- For every $200 in sales, you receive $50 in credit to spend in the boutique.
- If we have $400 in sales, you receive a free pair of hoop earrings.
- If we have $1000 in sales, you receive a free gift.
There are other ways that we could partner and I am totally open to that conversation, let's talk!
There is something for every woman. The classic Chloe has her choice of pearls, minimalist pave, and simplistic layers and the always trendy Isabel has her choice of bling, color, and wow in our ever gorgeous statement pieces. We even have a small line of men's accessories. As if that wasn't enough.....
As always, I will donate at least 10% of my commissions from all sales to a charity of your choice. I am also happy to participate in fundraisers and host special events for good causes. "Be the change you wish to see in the world." (Gandhi) and look good while doing it!