Antisocial Personality Disorder
What is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial personality disorder a persistent pattern of internal experiences and behavior that differs from what is typically normal.
- Disregard for right and wrong
- Persistent lying
- Disrespectful of others
- Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain
- Criminal behavior
- Violating the rights of others through intimidation
- Failure to plan ahead
- Lack of remorse about harming others
- Unnecessary risk-taking with no regard for the safety of self or others
- Poor or abusive relationships