by Isabella and Taylor
- Desn't have a distinct leader or chief
- represented by a group named CANOB (Central Ayoreo Nativo del Oriente Boliviano)
- They have four titles to Native Community Lands, whose populations range from 157 to 384 people
- They help tribes who are having their land rect.
- people from local cities are bulldozing the Ayoreos plants, homes, and forests.
- Ayoreo indians are protesting at the government inaction over illegal deforestation
- Overall, they do what they please and try to maintain a peaceful environment.
- Ayoreo is a small tribe in Paraguay.
- Paraguay is the third poorest country in south america
- more than 35 percent lives in conditions of poverty and about 20 percent in extreme poverty.
- Ayoreo is a poor tribe but they survive off of trading, farming and creating industrial art.
- They hung and gather their food.
- most of their income comes from fishing and making weaponry
-Gran Chaco Region
-Discovered in 1720's
-"The Effectiveness of Symbols"