October 6, 2020
Week Six Notes
Throughout the month of September, we focused on our character trait of respect. Whenever the staff noticed a student being respectful, he or she received a yellow ticket. The tickets are redeemable for prizes or entered into raffles in each classroom. Each teacher also recognized one student who was particularly respectful for recognition during lunch. We had many excellent students to choose from!
Question of the Week
Reminder - No School Friday October 9
- No School Friday, October 9
- Spirit Wear orders due Thursday, October 15
- Early Release Thursday, October 22 Dismissal at 12pm
- Parent/Teacher Conferences Thursday, October 22 12pm-7pm by appointment only
- Be sure your child brings a mask daily
- To keep with our precautions birthday treats will not be allowed this year
- Fall is upon us with the weather always changing please have your child dressed appropriately for outdoor recess
Notify The Office
Just a reminder of items the office needs to know...
- Change in any contact info. Phone, email, address, etc
- Change in pick-up info
- Early pick-up
Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences
Arriving Late to School
Parents/guardians must bring your child to the front door to be buzzed in after 8:35 AM. All doors are locked and we do not want your child to be missed if walking to the designated grade door after the tardy bell has rung. Thank you for your cooperation!
Early Release Thursday, October 22
SES Spirit Wear Order
Crossing Guard Volunteers
Saukville Elementary is in need of parent volunteers to assist with traffic flow before and after school. In the morning, volunteers are needed from 8:15 - 8:40 AM. After school, volunteers are needed from 3:15 - 3:40 PM.
Please complete the form below if you are interested
Upcoming Important Dates
Friday, October 9 - Staff Development Day - No school
Thursday, October 15 - Spirit Wear Orders Due
Thursday, October 22 - Early Release - PM Conferences