Become a Citizen of the U.S Today
Carson Smith and Devin Garcia
Eligibility to become a citizen
- You must be above the age of 18.
- For 5 years you must have a green card.
- You must live in the U.S for 5 years.
- You must live in the U.S for 30 months out of the 5 years.
- you must live in one state for 3 months
- Be a person with good character
- Show you know the constitution
- Know English
- Know the history of the U.S and Government
- Do the pledge of allegiance
10 steps to becoming a citizen
2. Are you able to become a U.S citizen
3. Prepare for the Naturalization test.
4. Submit your test.
5. Get your identity at your bio metrics appointment
6.Take an interview with the USCIS
7. Receive your results from the USCIS
8. Get a notice to take the allegiance
9. Do the oath of allegiance
10. Understand the citizenship of the U.S