By Ryan Mailloux
2. There are 118,700 people employed in this job.
3. Database administrators make sure that data is available to many different users.
4. A database administrator makes $77,080 per year on average.
5. A hard working person. Willing to put in a lot of time for their job. They should also be good with finances because banks can employ DBAs.
6. Some training that is required in this job is that most database administrators must have a bachelor’s degree in management information systems or any computer related class.
7. You should be willing to put in the time. You’d work about 40 hours a week.
8. Because it is a fun experience. If you are good with finances, and enjoy technology and working with others. Then this is a fun job.
"Summary." U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, n.d. Web. 13 Mar. 2014.