Media Literacy Final Project
By: Zach Gutheil
Two disadvantages of sharing online are that you can get into legal trouble if you post something inappropriate and that you can jeopardize your job.
2. You should not share your passwords, you should not share where you are going on vacation and you should not share your credit card information.
3. The effect that a negative online post can hurt someone because if you post someone's wall and their boss sees it they can call the person in and fire them and they will not have a job.
2. The bully usually starts with a little thing then if you react to it, they will keep on doing it.
3. The victim can go to a bully site and report it. The website will look into it. You can block the person. To deescalate the situation you can tell a teacher or tell a trusted adult.
Jessica Logan Story
The differences between the two ads are that one ad have a person and the other ad has a car not a person with the car. They are both different brands.
2. The message the ad is trying to accomplish is that you need to go and buy this product because it is the best product ever.
3. The target audience is people who love cars and people who like Marilyn Monore and Shampoos.
Body Image and The media
2. The effects are that if a man see a photo that the person has mussels that the man want to go to the gym and work out to look exactly like the photo. If the women sees a photo they might want to go get skin sugary to look like the model in the photo.
Violence in the Media
2. I think that the statement is true because the video games a brain washing the kids to think that this is ok to kill people but it is not ok to kill people. If you kill a person you will go to jail for life.
2. Yes, I do think that teens feel pressure because if your friends want you to do something online and you do not want to. They will keep pressuring you until you do it. If you do it and it was bad you can get into a lot of trouble. Yes, it is different pressure from boys and girls.