The leading cause of death amongst men and women in the U.S.
Why heart disease is the main cause of death.
About 610,000 people die from heart disease every year that's about 1 in every 4 deaths. Heart disease often occurs due to these causes which is Diabetes, Overweight/Obesity, poor diet, physical inactivity and accesive alcohol use. In most cases heart disease in women is more deathly than cancer. We need to take action now! Imagine how many lives could be saved by changing such simple things or doing things out of our comfort zone!!
LET'S STOP HEART DISEASE
- Start by :
- Eating better instead of those chips pick up an apple and eat that.
- Instead of that sugary coke drink a glass of water instead.
- Walk the dogs if you have no dogs STILL WALK!
- Make time for new things like yoga, dancing, or simple exercising.
- Ride bikes for 10 minutes then gradually work your way up to longer bike rides.
- Try new things !!!
The right stuff
Healthy foods even the smallest things like fruit can change your life.
Riding bikes is honestly such a fun way to exercise I mean you cut off some work and you get to explore !
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and can be done at the lowest rate.