Daily Faith & Family Formation
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
John 6:1-14 - "Jesus Feeds the 5,000"
- Open up your family Bible or children's Bible and read this story together
- Use an online Bible (biblegateway.com) John 6:1-14
"The Boy Who Brought Lunch"
- Read the short lesson using this link OR
- Watch the short lesson from Mrs. Baron using the video below AND
- Take turns answering the question: What gifts do you have that you can share with God and others?
The Boy Who Brought Lunch
A Penny in My Pocket
O Praise The Name (Anástasis) Lyric Video - Hillsong Worship
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory
Forever and ever. Amen.
Zion Lutheran Church & School
Our Mission: Zion Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered approach to education. This education nurtures the child's faith, equipping him/her to use and share that faith on a daily basis.
Our Vision: That every child knows Jesus as his or her personal Lord and Savior