Professional Learning Community
Annual Spring Retreat
Join us for a day as we engage in continuous improvement ...
Learning communities apply a cycle of continuous improvement to engage in inquiry, action research, data analysis, planning, implementation, reflection, and evaluation. Characteristics of each application of the cycle of continuous improvement are:
- The use of data to determine student and educator learning needs;
- Identification of shared goals for student and educator learning;
- Professional learning to extend educators' knowledge of content, content-specific pedagogy, how students learn, and management of classroom environments;
- Selection and implementation of appropriate evidence-based strategies to achieve student and educator learning goals;
- Application of the learning with local support at the work site;
- Use of evidence to monitor and refine implementation; and
- Evaluation of results.
University of Central Missouri - Lee's Summit Campus
Monday, April 11th, 8:30am-3:30pm
850 Northwest Chipman Road
Lee's Summit, MO
RSVPs are enabled for this event.