AromaTouch Technique Training
Getting Ready For Your AromaTouch Technique Training!
DEAR ARŌMATOUCH PARTICIPANT,
Thank you for registering for our ArōmaTouch Technique® Certification Training. I am excited for you to experience the ArōmaTouch Technique (ATT) personally as well as gain confidence and competency in its application and use.
Please review the following instructions for our training and let me know if you have any questions. Plan 15 minutes early to sign in.
There will be three people working at each massage table, and you will work with those three throughout the day. Each participant will want to bring the following:
- A set of twin sheets including pillowcase
- Wear comfortable clothing. Modesty is extremely important and your back will be exposed from the waist up while receiving the ATT so and bring a zippered jacket or robe.
- A water bottle
- Notebook and pen to take notes
- Sack Lunch (or you may eat at one of the various nearby restaurants)
The day’s schedule will be:
- Approximately 2 ½ hours of instruction and demonstration
- Meal break
- Approximately 3 ½ hours of hands-on technical application with three rotations
- Each participant will give an ArōmaTouch, receive an ArōmaTouch, and help facilitate the third at their table. Plan on a minimum of six hours to complete your training.
Each participant will receive a special ArōmaTouch Technique Training Kit and Manual. The kit includes the eight dōTERRA oils used in the technique. This kit does NOT include Fractionated Coconut Oil. If you would like to bring your own Fractionated Coconut Oil, feel free to do so.
After you have completed the training, you will be required to perform a minimum of three ArōmaTouch Techniques to complete your training.
1543 E. Osprey Drive
Greenfield, IN 46140-7160
I'm looking forward to meeting you and sharing a day of AromaTouch Technique! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
dōTERRA Diamond Wellness Advocate
ArōmaTouch Certified Instructor