Friday, June 3
Monday, June 13- Last Day of Regularly Scheduled Classes
Fri., June 3 Pride Month Celebration- Wear Bright Colors Or Rainbow Colors
Sat., June 4 SAT Exam HF-L HS
Sun.., June 5 Mr. HF-L HS Aud.at 6:00 PM
Thurs., June 9 Class Meeting for Seniors 4thSet 9:34-10:30
Fri., June 10 Senior Trip to Sea Breeze 9:30-1:30 (No Charge!!)
Fri., June 10 Senior Bash at RIT bus leaves at 8:00 HS Main Entrance
Sat., June 11 ACT Exam HF-L HS
Mon., June 13 HS Awards Nigh 6:30 PM District MS/ Aud.
Mon., June 13 Last Day of Regularly Scheduled Classes HS
Mon., June 13 Locker Clean Out Day
Tues., June 14 Local Exams for HS
Wed., June 15 - Thurs., June 23 Regents Exams
Thurs., June 16 Athletic Awards Night 6:30 PM District MS/ Aud.
Fri., June17 HF-L Unplugged 7:00 PM HS Aud.
Mon., Jun. 20 - Juneteenth Observance - No School
Fri., June 24 End of HS Quarter 4
Sat., June 25 Senior Car Parade
Sun., June 26 High School Commencement 10:00 AM HS Dollard Field/Turf
Sun., June 26 Rain Date Commencement 6 PM
Valedictorian & Salutatorian of 2022 Announced
Mr HF-L - Sunday, June 5 @ 6:00 PM HS Auditorium
This presentation is put on each year by the HF-L Interact Club. This club (sponsored by the HFM Rotary) is made up of students in grades 9-12 and its mission is to teach leadership and volunteerism, both locally and globally. The students use this performance to reimburse the Interact Club's funds for the following year so they may carry out their volunteer activities. Any additional proceeds are donated to the students’ charity of choice for the year.
The Mr. HF-L contestants are senior boys who perform a group dance, each perform a “talent,” and each perform a question and answer session wearing their formal attire. They are competing for the grand prize of $500 which is donated by the HFM Rotary Club.
Seniors! Send In Photos From This Year!
Please use subject: Senior Collage
Please send them now for an end of the year collage.
Senior Trip to Seabreeze June 10
The trip to Seabreeze is free! Due to overwhelming sales of prom tickets, there is enough money to cover your tickets to Seabreeze!
Students will leave the school between 9-9:30 AM and will return around 1:00 PM. Students must take the bus to attend.
If students would like to attend, they should submit their permission form to Mrs. Freeman or Ms. Summers by Wednesday June 8th. The cost is free!
Doubles Badminton Tournament Registration Extended Through Today!
"The class of 2024 is hosting a doubles badminton tournament. The registration form due date has been extended to this Friday. All students are encouraged to participate! Pick up and turn in registration forms in the main office, or Mrs. Berend's, or Mr. Taccetta's rooms!"
Date of Event: Tuesday June 7th, 2:30pm-5pm
Registration forms are in the main office.
Schedule for Returning School Issued Laptops & Devices
All student devices and associated peripherals will be collected as follows*:
Students must return their assigned ThinkPad, with stylus and power adapter!
High School students may return their devices to the HF-L Technology Office in the High School (Room 125) or via the Tech support drive-up window located in the bus loop.
June 14th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 15th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 16th: 7:30 am– 4:00 pm
June 17th: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 21st: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 22nd: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
June 23rd: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
All items must be returned by June 23, 2022.
* All devices should be handed in with a stylus (if applicable), a charger and all stickers removed
* Over the summer, all devices are checked for hardware issues and then reimaged. As such, all files should be backed up in OneDrive.
* Students can access Office 365 (Outlook email and OneDrive) from another device. There is a Quick Link on the HF-L website for ClassLink that will easily connect students to Office 365.
* Unreturned equipment will be invoiced for the replacement cost after June 23rd.
An important message for the Class of 2022:
Your HF-L Office 365 account, including email and your OneDrive file storage will be available until August 30, 2022. After that date, your account will be disabled.
* Before you hand in your laptop, check your files to see if there are any that you will want to keep after your account is disabled. Be sure to also check your desktop, the Documents folder, and the Pictures folder. All files that you want to keep should be saved in OneDrive.
* If you have a personal account with cloud storage (personal Microsoft account, dropbox, Google Drive), you can upload any files to your personal account from your OneDrive folder on your laptop.
* Once you hand in your laptop, you will only have access to files that are in OneDrive online. You can still access and save files from OneDrive online up until August 30, 2022. You can download OneDrive files to a home computer, external hard drive or jump drive for backup.
* You can access your email and OneDrive by going through ClassLink from the HF-L Website.
* If you have leveraged an Office license for a personal device (downloaded Office to a home computer), then access to Office applications will cease when your account is disabled.
* If you have a personal Microsoft account and would like to save a copy of your Class Notebook, then follow the steps in this Microsoft article (copy and paste the URL): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/students-export-a-copy-of-your-work-from-onenote-class-notebook-teams-and-onedrive-deb62dce-c441-41b0-b2fc-fccd3cc99c1b?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us#:~:text=From%20the%20list%20of%20OneNote,Save%20to%20a%20Microsoft%20Account%E2%80%9D
This should be done before you hand in your laptop - before Class Notebooks are deleted or disabled.
* You can create a free, personal Microsoft account, with cloud storage, at https://signup.live.com/signup.
Senior Bash Payment and Permission Slips Due
Please drop off your payment and permission slip for the senior bash to the main office. See Mrs. Harvey.
Checks can be made out to Catherine Torregiano ($10)
Friday, June 10 from8:30-11:30 pm
Bus leaves from the high school at 8:00 and returns at midnight.
Cost: $10. per student/ Checks can be made out to Catherine Torregiano
Badminton, Ping Pong, Basketball, Pool, DJ, Lazy River, Pizza, Ice Cream and Snacks. Submit forms to Sara.email@example.com or return the forms and payment to her attention at the main office.
Parent Volunteer Sign Up for Senior Bash Fri., June 10 7:45 PM - 12:00 AM
Senior Car Parade
HF-L Senior Art Show June 2nd 5:00-7:00 PM at Mendon 64
The following student's artwork will be presented at the show:
The best and brightest men of HFL are meeting to display their creativity, talents, and jokes in the annual Mr. HFL Talent Show on Sunday, June 5th at 6 pm in the High School Auditorium. Seven contestants with a grand prize of $500 supplied by Rotary will be dancing, singing, and laughing their way to victory. All proceeds will be given to the charity, Keeping our Promise, which assists displaced United States wartime allies in the Rochester area through education, training, and a stable support system. Tickets are sold at the door and snacks will be available for purchase. From all of us here at Interact, we hope to see you there
HF-L High School Plant Sale
Learning Academy students are hosting a plant sale! The plant sale is Friday from 2:00-5:00 and Saturday 10:00-2:00 at the corner of Church and East Streets. Plants will range in price from $3 to $10 dollars. Come out and support the Learning Academy and buy some plants while you're at it! Come out early before we sell out! See below for a list of the types of plants we will be able to sell.
- Moonflowers (Limited Quantity)
- African Daisies
- Balloon Flowers
- Purple Peonies
Senior Central Newsletter CHECK HERE FOR UPDATES!
Please click on this link for the Senior Central Newsletter. All the information you need for your senior year will be located here. Updates are in progress!
2022 Regents Exam Schedule
Spread the News!!Graduation To Be Held on HF-L Home Turf: James Dollard Stadium June 26, 10:00 AM
(Rain delay time 6:00 PM)