YOU are the next Associate Stylist!
It is YOUR time to SHINE!
Attention Stelletto Squad!
We want YOU to promote to Associate Stylist!
Promoting to Associate Stylist is the way to have the most fun and be even more successful with Stella & Dot!
Now is the best time because we have an AMAZING January special to share - the best we have ever offered as a company! I can tell you from personal experience that helping other women SHINE and succeed in this business also brings you more success and joy!
Not only will you make MORE INCOME, you will have MORE FUN with a team of women sharing the love of S & D!
Why not start with someone you would LOVE to work with? Make a list of 10 people to reach out to today - A co-worker, your sister, your Mom, a BFF, your hair stylist, your neighbor, the mom you just met and of course your favorite hostess or customer who already adores Stella & Dot.
I will help you every step of the way to coach and train your new stylist to success, so what have you got to lose? I can't wait to recognize YOU as an Associate Stylist Leader on the Stelletto Squad!
1. Minimum personal sales of $1,200
2. At least 1 qualified stylist on your team ($500 or more in personal sales)
3. Total team sales of $3,000
1. Personal Engraveable Charm, engraved with "SHINE" from me!
2. Special sterling silver bracelet from Jessica Herrin
3. Increase in earnings - Earn 6% on your team volume
4. Halfway to Senior Stylist- your next promotion
5. Hitting Associate Stylist each month = Consistency Bonus & $500 coupon!
6. Are you in Jumpstart? Promote during jumpstart and you will receive an additional $500 in product credits! YIPEE!
To qualify for this amazing incentive, you must promote to Associate Stylist by
February 28th, 2015. I would LOVE to reward you with the Shine Tag to remind you that you helped "Shine a Light" on the life of someone else and become part of our SHINE club!
*Be on the lookout for more info about an upcoming SHINE call series with Tips from the Top led by our amazing Charmed & Dangerous Team/Stelletto Squad.
xoxo - Wendy