$4 Eyebrow Threading
What is Eyebrow Threading?
Eyebrow threading is a technique originated from South East Asia. Beauty Salons and Spa in United States, Europe and England have not been offering these services until recently. Now, women and men in western countries became interested and the popularity of Eyebrow Threading skyrocketed.
How Does it Work?
Eyebrow Threading involves twisting a piece of a cotton thread into a double strand. This double stranded cotton thread is used to pick up a line of hair and then remove it, creating a very clean, precise hairline.
What are the Benefits of Threading vs. Waxing?
Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike Waxing, tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.Eyebrow threading also will not harm the skin like wax and some other creams can. During the initial visits, the skin may get red for more than a few minutes after the eyebrow threading session but generally becomes normal in a very short time.
Eyebrow threading keeps skin irritation to minimum level unlike waxing which results in unwanted stretching of skin and removal of delicate skin layer.
- As compared to waxing eyebrow threading results in better shaping of your eyebrow.
- Unlike waxing threading is purely natural and there is no use of chemicals or artificial waxes.
- Threading gives you one of best results as it effectively removes short and stubby hairs also.
- Generally it is observed that waxing causes acne outbreak but in case of threading there are no such outbreaks.
- Unlike waxing threading do not involves any stretching of skin hence reducing the risk of wrinkle formation.