ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
October 22, 2018
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Logan Kimberly and NHS Students: Organized a well run blood drive.
- Everyone who donated blood: Your simple, selfless donation is more valuable than you think. You are greatly appreciated by all the people that need to receive blood products in order to stay alive!
- Sue Chelstrom: Sue is a valued member of our staff. I personally appreciate the work she does with our IDS kids as well as myself.
- Wendy Hoverson: Wendy is one of the many "moms" I have in this building. Without her, I would not be able to do my job.
- Amy Hueg: Doing a wonderful job organizing and leading the yearbook staff. It's going to be a beautiful book full of wonderful memories.
- Courtney Hawkins: Nacho presentation and assessment. Thanks for letting me observe a unique assessment and taste it!
- Kurt Soderberg: Led an enjoyable and productive staff meeting! And for always being an approachable person to talk to.
- Amanda Olson: Posted the athlete/sports videos to the school's youtube site.
- All Food Service Staff: I would like to thank all the food service staff for the wonderful things they do for all the students daily.
- Jason and Wendy: doing all you do for all the playoff games SCC is hosting this fall! Dominating in general.
- Carolyn and Jason: rearranging WIN time work.
- Jason Koele: lunch supervision organization.
- Staff: Increase in attendance to 504 meetings.
- Carolyn Lent: She is an awesome "tech person for the SBA&R gradebook." She has put a ton of time into this, and she is always willing to help out when we have questions.
- Fall Athletic Coaches - Girls Golf, Cross Country, Volleyball, Football, Dance, Cheer: Coaches have put lots of time and dedication into their teams and have led them to amazing success this fall. So proud of ALL of them!
- John Tackmann: Being an outstanding champion t-shirt liaison! Being an excellent championship t-shirt liaison. Helped distribute T-shirts in an effective manner. Champion! Great tshirt contact man! for being an excellent championship t-shirt liaison. He is the best t-shirt liaison!! #2018FOOTBALLCHAMPS.
- Jordee Reimer: Survived Meningitis.
- Brianna McGee: Set up a guest speaker for another class.
- Beth Ombati, Gail Weninger, Milinda Gafford: For being amazing paras who go above and beyond every day!
- Dani Wollberg and Cami Stansbury: Super Fans! They go out of their way to support students at their events.
You all ROCK!
Something to consider...
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week
ELA and World Language Department
National Driver Safety Week: FCCLA
Monday, October 22
Another opportunity to be fantastic!
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, October 23
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
1:10 pm - 1:40 pm - Pilot Group Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, October 24
7:35 am - 8:15 am - PLC Time
8:30 am - 1:00 pm - College Fair - Minneapolis Convention Center
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, October 25
8:00 am - 2:00 pm - History Theatre Field Trip - Buckel
8:15 am - 10:15 am - HSLT Meeting
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm - Russ Davis Field Trip - Hawkins/Rozeboom
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, October 26
All Day: ED Camp @ Somerset
- All you need to know about EdCamp - find it here
From the Main Office
JOSTEN’S VISIT: Tuesday, October 30th - Graduation Caps, Gowns, and Class Ring Informational Meeting
Seniors: 1:05-1:20 (start of 7th-hour WIN)
Sophomores: 1:20-1:35 (end of 7th-hour WIN)
JOSTEN’S ORDER DATE: Friday, November 2nd
Josten’s will take orders during lunch 11:30-1:00 in the Commons