Nzinga & Ndugu Field Day
May 14, 2016
- Babas & Umis - Water & First Aid
- Mwalimu - Ice, Coolers, & Recreational Items
- MIT - Seating (blankets & lawn chairs)
- Wilderness - Gatorade / Powerade
- Zerutu & Yerutu - Fruit & Water
Location & Parking
Saturday, May 14th, 4-7pm
840 Cherokee Avenue Southeast
We will gather at the NORTH end of the park next to the tennis and basketball courts.
From I-20E, exit at Boulevard, turn right, and make the first right onto Sydney Street. Cross over Park Street and continue on Sydney directly into the north entrance of Grant Park.
Everyone is encouraged to carpool as much as possible and park in the Sydney Street parking lot and down by the Grant Park Recreation Center.
- Take some time to just walk with and love up on your family!
5pm - Let's Get Moving!
- Bout that Flag Football life? - See Elder Akintunde
- Ready for some Kickball? - See Elder Oak
- Down for Double Dutch? - See Elder Ifetayo
- Feeling Like Frisbee? - See Elder Idirisi
- Got the hips for Hula Hoops? - See Elder Nsombi & Elder Osizwe
Thinking about Tug o' War & other field events? - See Elder Akinyele & Elder Anela
- There will also be basketball and tennis courts available.
6pm - The Fun Continues!
- Check in with your GEs