The most beautiful islands you have ever seen
A few things you didn't know about the Caribbean
- Caribbean is the second largest barrier reef in the world after Australia's reef.
- The small island ,Barbados, shaped like a pear, is one of the most popular Caribbean islands and most developed for tourism.
- Jamaica is one of the most fascinating islands in the Caribbean, and has much to offer beyond the beautiful beaches, there are mountains in ancient green tropical vegetation, wide rivers, caves, waterfalls and wonderful natural sites.
- The best restaurants in the Caribbean can be found, according to many, the island of Guadeloupe, offers an extraordinary blend of African cuisine, French and Caribbean.
- Fort Christian , built in honor of the King of Denmark , is the only one to be maintained building countless hurricanes , earthquakes and fires that struck the island of St. Thomas.
- Puerto Rico is the island's rain forest and the Kordiliirh , capped reach 1,500 meters .
Why did we chose the Caribbean?
interesting and original place and we found pictures of the Caribbean .
We loved the pictures and we were looking for online information about
the islands , we found a beautiful place with a stunning beaches with
colorful coral reefs with a wide variety of rare animals .
project , we have expanded our knowledge of the place .
We expanded our vocabulary in English while reading and translation
of parts of the work and finding information on the Internet .
We enjoyed the writing process and the cooperation between us ,
we liked to look at different images of special landscapes .