The Spartan Special
Southwestern Consolidated Schools of Shelby County
August 4, 2022
First Day of School Pictures
Stuco Executive Meeting
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
If you and your family need assistance, please apply for free/reduced status. The online application is available at https://secure.ezmealapp.com/ApplicationScreen.aspx?cid=MTRjYTNjNDgtNWQ2Ny00NTJiLTk0NWYtZWQ5YTdiMmEwYzRk…. Using the online application will allow for quick and easy processing.
Upcoming Spartan Special Information
We plan to feature all of the new Spartan Nation Teachers and Staff over the next few weeks.
Feel free to send in pictures from Summer Vacation to be featured in the Spartan Special.
JH Baseball Champs
Fall Sport Schedules:
DART Media Group
Southwestern Food Service Department
2022-2023 Required and Recommended School Immunizations
School Counselor Corner
Interested in joining our team?
Stay Connected with SWE PTO on Facebook @PTOSWES
Spartan Cupboard Food Pantry
- Canned Food Items (vegetables, fruits, soups, beans, ravioli, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Breakfast Items (oatmeal, cereals, pancake mix, and syrup)
- Boxed Food Items (macaroni & cheese, ramen noodles, pastas, beef stroganoff, rice, etc.)
- Personal Care Items (toilet paper, deodorant, shampoo, toothbrushes, and toothpaste)
- Fresh & Frozen Food items (milk, eggs, cheese, bread, and a variety of meats)
For more information regarding the Spartan Cupboard, contact Southwestern Elementary School at (317) 729-5320 or Southwestern Junior - Senior High School at (317) 729-5122.
Donate to The Spartan Cupboard Online!
- Login with your account or select guest sign-in
- Search and select Southwestern Consolidated Schools then select "save"
- Once redirected to a screen for The Spartan Cupboard, click the shopping bag for Spartan Cupboard Donation
- Choose a school (all funds go into the same account so choosing either is fine)
- Enter the amount you would like to donate
- Add to cart
- Fill in payment information
- Click "Submit Order"
*NOTE: A $3.00 convenience fee will still be applied to these donations.
See it, Report it!
You and your child can easily report tips on bullying, harassment, drugs, vandalism, or any safety issue you're concerned about through SafeSchools Alert. Every tip SafeSchools Alert receives about our district is immediately logged in the system and our administration is notified so that they can investigate and take appropriate action. And, tips may also be submitted anonymously if you prefer. Together, using SafeSchools Alert, we can make our district a safer place to work and learn! Thanks in advance for your support!
Stay Connected with SW's Mobile App!
Want Daily Updates? Follow us on Social Media!
Send Us Your Spartan Special Moments!
Our community is extremely proud of the many accomplishments and positive stories involving the students, teachers, staff and programs at Southwestern Consolidated Schools of Shelby County that we may not always get to hear. If you would like to have your positive story shared with the Spartan Nation, please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to share your positive stories that include personal achievements of your child such as serving as a volunteer in a non-profit organization, earning awards or recognition in 4-H, earning badges in Girl Scouts, etc. You may just see your story in a future edition of "The Spartan Special" or in The Shelbyville News! We want to celebrate our Spartans. You can't hide that Spartan pride!