News of the Week
August 29-September 2
Grandparents Day Celebration
Bear Share Fun Run!
Don't forget about our Bear Share Fun Run!!! Our school's goal is $23,500!
This is our BIGGEST and ONLY fundraiser of the year!! Please work on collecting donations to fund our school's technology goals! We celebrate all of these collected donations by having a big Fun Run on September 16th.
Our team name is the Williams Speedy Eagles! The kids chose and voted on this name.
Prizes are awarded for students who donate $5, $15, $30, $60, and $100 (or $160 for families with more than one child here). See the paperwork for details!
It would be great if we could have everyone in our class donate at least $5!!
We are also collecting NEW teddy bears to donate to local fire stations. These will be used to comfort local children who need to be transported in an ambulance. You can send the bears in anytime!
Visit the Bear Share Fun Run website here!
Online payments can be made on My Payments Plus and PayPal if you have family or friends that wish to donate from afar! Visit the website above for more information!
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- No School on Monday!!
Need to sign up for my classroom Remind 101 Text updates? There are only three parents enrolled so far! Click here: https://www.remind.com/join/36c4b3
- Remember to practice logging on to our eClass page to start accessing all the important information that is posted... see below for directions!
- Our ABC Bootcamp fun continues next week with letters K-N
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
Reading & Writing
- Talking like the characters in the storybook
- Rereading favorite storybooks and saying more and more of the story
- Using connecting words to put storybook pages together
- Sight Words: we, go
- Letters K, L, M, N during ABC Bootcamp
- Stretching out even more sounds as we write
- Writing books to teach about something
- Build larger shapes from smaller shapes
- Cone, sphere, cylinder, cube
- Compare 2-d and 3-d shapes to one another