United States Marines
First choice out of the two I chose
- you must be 17 years of age to enlist in the military.
- If you are 20 at at the time of commissioning you can join in.
- If you are not 29 at the time of commissioning you can be enlisted.
- if you have not turned 28 yet at time of commissioning you can become an officer.
- if you are a citizen of the united states you are guaranteed a spot as an officer.
- If you prove legal of residency you can become enlisted.
- You have to be physically examined before you can join at all.
- you have to have a high school diploma.
- You need your bachelors degree to become an officer
- You must go through recruit training at MCRD Parris Island or MCRD San Diego
what my parents think
My dad does not want me to go into the military at all because he had told me. "well colleges do not send you to Iraq" I was happy though because he was worried and I was to but it is what I want to do.
I was not able to contact a recruiter due to no emails found for the Marines.